Tender Mercies of Jesus

Tender Mercies of Jesus


I am an historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history.--H.G. Wells
                                                 



i.

Righteousness
Ultimate goal
Unobtainable to achieve
Is Holy Grail the silver chalice
Collecting Christ’s blood?
This is the cup
Used by Jesus at the Last supper

ii.

From the cross grow spiritually
the firmament shows His glory
Odyssey of the spirit.
Pure melody is
Letting  me know
That the Prince of  Peace is here.

iii.

Terrorists will be punished
Another attack
O Lord fill their faces with shame
Rid our earth out of the terrorist's paws
The sun is under eclipse
Insead of tyrants and priests
Jesus will determine
What I shall do now.
Jesus alone feels the nuclear  rain
Unlike others who just get wet.

iv.

"I had rather be in hell with Christ,
Than be in heaven without him."-Martin Luther
His sacred name my soul longeth
Grief melts away
As Jesus is our shield
Thy Sermon on the Mount is my breath
Teach me thy word, Jesus
My sweetest Savior

Comments

  1. Jesus is the most powerful figure in world history. He is the symbol of righteousness. He sacrificed his life as a ransom for our sins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Faith in the Almighty Lord creates love, peace, brotherhood, inner joy, patience, humbleness, righteousness, kindness, and self-restraint.These good qualities alone can protect our world "where ignorant armies clash by night".

Popular posts from this blog

"The Wisest, the Brightest and the Meanest of Mankind"

Edmund Spenser's Pictorial Power