Sweet Restorer, Faith

Sweet Restorer, Faith


'Tis most true
due to Gaddafi and Mubarak
hearts are bleeding
wayward nations

thorny maze
 Unselfish Love
strong tower, our strength
our defence merciful
strong rock Jesus
my life, my faith, my truth

Nietzsche accepts the unacceptable
outcast exalts evil
I'm different
my superman is Christ
captain of my mind

Lord's joy-holy spirit
our helper advises
angels near chapel windows listen
everything perishes
mount zion abideth

Agony
scanty intelligence unable to find
terrorist's whereabouts
lingering death
call holy prophets

among blooming wilds
shaman meditating
boughs whisper
I salute the blowing flowers
great Tibetan Lama is here

Comments

  1. My superman is Christ, captain of my mind. Tired from looting, arson and gangs of thugs during Egyptian revolution, and mounting protests against Gaddafi-Jesus gives us rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Faith in the Almighty Lord creates love, peace, brotherhood, inner joy, patience, humbleness, righteousness, kindness, and self-restraint.These good qualities alone can protect our world "where ignorant armies clash by night".

Popular posts from this blog

"The Wisest, the Brightest and the Meanest of Mankind"

Edmund Spenser's Pictorial Power