Original Haiku

Original Haiku


If I forget the Lord
let my lyre be broken:
sacred poet

Shore to shore
lord's kingdom-
vernal bees murmur here

20,000 species of bees
only four make honey:
chosen few

Entrenched behind
sombre defences
poet all the time

Difficulties within
devils without:
monopolies and cartels

Four thousand microbes
live in our blood vessels;
reconcilements

T.S. Eliot:
eastern thought and myths
collective unconscious

Rocks and hills:
from God is deep calm sent
enchantment prevails

My pocket picked
by cheats:
there were five haiku in it

Be subject to every one
ever seek the lowest place:
warbling soul

Thou art my home
truth of my song:
virgin most venerable

Mud-gods of  materialism
money-media-muscle power
trouble my haiku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Wisest, the Brightest and the Meanest of Mankind"

Edmund Spenser's Pictorial Power