The Confirmation of Faith

The Confirmation of Faith



April buds and flowers

Fail to cheer me

Begging grace and imploring mercy



My love and my peace

My spontaneous song

Prince of Peace



Oppressed and tempted

To Thee I come for cure

Orient pearl



His glory

Word of God

Heavenly paradise



Light of true faith

O sweet content

Thou art my witness



Little charity

Slender devotion

How unhappy we live!



Visit me with thy mercy

Your eyes like angels watch the elect

Awaiting your appointment



Sweeter than honey

And honeycomb

Sermon on the Mount



I pine for the grace

Of thy Holy Spirit

Till this soul does cry



Through ceaseless tribulations

Enter the Kingdom of god

Surrealism is waste of time



Be with me always, O lord

In all places

In all tedious nights



I reject materialism

Worldliness in myself

For thy sake



I come to thee

As thou hast called me:

Heavenly moments



Satan spoils

My heartfelt joys

Grant me victory o’er the fiend



Still I pursue

The same coarse way

Teach me to humble myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Wisest, the Brightest and the Meanest of Mankind"

Edmund Spenser's Pictorial Power