A Dialogue Between Nietzsche and Myself

A Dialogue Between Nietzsche and Myself



Nietzsche. Europe's first complete nihilist

I deny God

Believe in nothing

Beyond evil and virtue

I destroy all values

Create new

Self. The hand that made us is divine.

Nietzsche. For moral reasons, god will cease to exist.

Self. Adore the mercy of God. Utter His praise.

Nietzsche. Free-Will is the answer for all frustrations.

Self.Without law, there's no freedom.

Nietzsche. Cut, cut all taboos. God was bored after the viith day of creation.

I always wash my hands

After meeting a religious person.

Self. You always gaze into abyss.

Love Truth that is God

To set you free.

Nietzsche. Schopenhauer's disciple I was

Now emancipated from ties of discipleship

Read Thus Spake Zarathustra

Obscure, intoxicated with vision

Have chaos to give birth to a dancing star

Self. This's Shakespeare's 'Negative capability'

Indispensable to create pure art.

I disagree with your saying

'The stupidity of the good is unfathomable'.

Goodness is a pearl invaluable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Wisest, the Brightest and the Meanest of Mankind"

Edmund Spenser's Pictorial Power